Let's plays, guides, glitches and all around fun.
- “This page is all about having fun playing video games. There will be glitches, secrets, let’s plays, mini-games, shooters, racing and just awesome mayhem, on all sorts of games, on all different kinds of consoles. Here at HillbiliesGaming, we play it all.” Brandon Biggs
- Best Forge Results Yet!Best Forge Results Yet! Did some more smelting and forging with Grrxmaster and it went great, … Best Forge Results Yet! Read More »
- Sea of Thieves Scale Test ExperienceSea of Thieves Scale Test Experience I recently got to try out the new Sea of … Sea of Thieves Scale Test Experience Read More »
- My Time With Sea Of ThievesMy Time With Sea Of Thieves Well it’s been awhile of course since my last post … My Time With Sea Of Thieves Read More »
- Mini Metal MuffinsMini Metal Muffins Here are some cool aluminum muffins I smelted today. Next I may try … Mini Metal Muffins Read More »
- Aluminum TriforceAluminum Triforce First Successful casting using carved out gyprock. Not 100% perfect but a bit of … Aluminum Triforce Read More »
Check Our our Latest Series
Popular Tutorials & Favorites
The first episode in my new Minecraft Let's play series. Join me on my new adventure in my new world where I try to get settled and find a good location for the start of my new home.
In this series I will be doing a play through of The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is an action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64.
Welcome to my lets play of slime ranch a game about collecting and breeding slimes for money to upgrade the ranch further and get cool upgrades. Slime Rancher is a life simulation video game developed and published by American indie studio Monomi Park. The game was released as an early access title in January 2016, with an official release on Windows, macOS, Linux and Xbox One on August 1, 2017. As of February 28, 2019, the game sold 2 million copies.
Welcome to my new play through of Stardew Valley a Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing/Terraria/Minecraft type game involving crafting, farming, building, exploring, mining and meeting people. In this first episode I begin my adventure in this immersive new world.
Stardew Valley is a simulation role-playing video game developed by Eric "ConcernedApe" Barone and originally published by Chucklefish. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in February 2016, with ports later being released for macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, and Android. In Stardew Valley, players takes the role of a character who, to get away from the hustle of the city, takes over their deceased grandfather's dilapidated farm in a place known as Stardew Valley. The game is open-ended, allowing players to take on several activities such as growing crops, raising livestock, crafting goods, mining for ores, selling produce, and socializing with the townsfolk, including marriage and having children. The game also allows up to three other players to play together online. Barone developed the game by himself over four years.
Grand Theft Auto V is a 2013 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the first main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since 2008's Grand Theft Auto IV. Set within the fictional state of San Andreas, based on Southern California, the single-player story follows three criminals and their efforts to commit heists while under pressure from a government agency and powerful crime figures. The open world design lets players freely roam San Andreas' open countryside and the fictional city of Los Santos, based on Los Angeles. The game is played from either a third-person or first-person perspective, and its world is navigated on foot or by vehicle. Players control the three lead protagonists throughout single-player and switch among them, both during and outside missions. The story is centred on the heist sequences, and many missions involve shooting and driving